The American Studies Association values the intellectual production of its membership.
Celebration of Authors
Each year, the Office of the Executive Director compiles a list of books published by our members into a brochure distributed at the annual meeting. While there, authors and colleagues gather at a catered reception to toast the inspiring work produced during the past year.
We invite you to browse the “Celebration of Authors” from previous years to learn more about ASA members and their contributions to the field of American studies.
- 2017 Celebration of Authors Brochure
- 2016 Celebration of Authors Brochure
- 2015 Celebration of Authors Brochure
- 2014 Celebration of Authors Brochure
- 2013 Celebration of Authors Brochure
- 2012 Celebration of Authors Brochure
Add Your Name to This Year's Celebration
If you’re a member and would like to submit your publication for inclusion in the upcoming “Celebration of Authors” tribute, email the information below to email@example.com. Additionally, books may be exhibited at the annual meeting, provided your publisher is a participating exhibitor.
- Your name
- Full book title
- Name of the publisher/press
- Month and year of publication
Deadline: October 15, 2018